This site is owned by Defence Careers, New Zealand Defence Force.
- Agreement to terms. Welcome to New Zealand Defence Force Careers website (the “Site”), operated by the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF). These terms apply to the entire contents of the Site. By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to these terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Crown copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material available on the Site is owned by the Crown or its licensors. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
|reproduce the material accurately|
|do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and|
|acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material|
- Licence does not extend to third party contributions. The licence referred to in clause 2 above does not extend to contributions to the Site by third parties to the extent that those third parties possess copyright in those contributions. Permission should be sought from those third parties for any use of their contributions that would otherwise infringe their copyright. The NZDF cannot grant this permission.
- Licence to user-generated content. Other than personal information not visible on the Site, any material you transmit or post to the Site will be considered non-confidential. You grant the Crown a non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable licence to publish your contributions in any media and in any format, including on this or any other website, in hard copy publications, in email notifications and alerts and in RSS, Atom or other feeds.
- Third party copyright. If your contributions to the Site include material in which copyright or other intellectual property is owned by a third party, you warrant that you have the right to use that material.